Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4

Request for Assistance Regarding a 1-Star Review

I'm seeking your assistance regarding a 1-star review that a customer left on one of my products. The customer stated that they used the item for about a month, after which it allegedly stopped working. While I am committed to providing high-quality products, I am concerned that this review may not accurately reflect the product’s performance and could negatively impact my business.

Could you please advise on how to address or remove such a review? Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could explain how Amazon ensures the authenticity of customer reviews, especially in cases where the feedback may not fully represent the item’s quality or performance.

This kind of review can significantly affect my business, and I want to make sure that the feedback on my products is fair and truthful.

9 replies
Tags:Negative reviews
0 replies
user profile
Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4

meanwhile i refunded the customer full amount

user profile
Seller_EW0Y2u8sX0OSa

There is no option to remove any reviews. It will stay as it is. Better contact seller support team to address the issue.

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4,

Thank you for posting on the Forums. If the review is not violating Customer product reviews policies, it wont be removed. I would suggest you contact the buyer to edit it as you fully refunded them.

For more information, visit Answers to Questions about Product Reviews.

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_ZNPapXpp0HZK6

Amazon allows random people to post their opinions about a product. I have had people and competitors post reviews on products they didn't purchase. Also there were reviews in which a competitor purchased the item, opened the box, used the item for 5 minutes and returned it. And left a feedback saying the item is defective. We checked the item and found not to be defective and the logs shows the items was used to only 5 minutes.

So basically if you get a negative review, even if its not true, it might stay.

user profile
Seller_QYKJqrWLdIm1T

Hi everyone, i am newcomer, i have a question want to help, why i add product always show some problem, i can not summit for sale, i really hope you guy help me it will be better if can send link video for me, many thanks

user profile
Seller_YpXDi3Y6kNQbc

Hi

You can request Amazon Customer Service the removal of the feedback and they will evaluate your request and they could grant it and remove the incorrect feedback.

See below link for more info:

https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/help/hub/reference/G20231?mons_sel_mkid=amzn1.mp.o.A2VIGQ35RCS4UG&mons_sel_mcid=amzn1.merchant.o.A3BZ195LJ2ASAO&mons_sel_persist=true

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4

I'm seeking your assistance regarding a 1-star review that a customer left on one of my products. The customer stated that they used the item for about a month, after which it allegedly stopped working. While I am committed to providing high-quality products, I am concerned that this review may not accurately reflect the product’s performance and could negatively impact my business.

Could you please advise on how to address or remove such a review? Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could explain how Amazon ensures the authenticity of customer reviews, especially in cases where the feedback may not fully represent the item’s quality or performance.

This kind of review can significantly affect my business, and I want to make sure that the feedback on my products is fair and truthful.

9 replies
user profile

by Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4

9 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4

user profile
Seller_EW0Y2u8sX0OSa

There is no option to remove any reviews. It will stay as it is. Better contact seller support team to address the issue.

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Thank you for posting on the Forums. If the review is not violating Customer product reviews policies, it wont be removed. I would suggest you contact the buyer to edit it as you fully refunded them.

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_ZNPapXpp0HZK6

Amazon allows random people to post their opinions about a product. I have had people and competitors post reviews on products they didn't purchase. Also there were reviews in which a competitor purchased the item, opened the box, used the item for 5 minutes and returned it. And left a feedback saying the item is defective. We checked the item and found not to be defective and the logs shows the items was used to only 5 minutes.

user profile
Seller_QYKJqrWLdIm1T

Hi everyone, i am newcomer, i have a question want to help, why i add product always show some problem, i can not summit for sale, i really hope you guy help me it will be better if can send link video for me, many thanks

user profile
Seller_YpXDi3Y6kNQbc

Hi

You can request Amazon Customer Service the removal of the feedback and they will evaluate your request and they could grant it and remove the incorrect feedback.

https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/help/hub/reference/G20231?mons_sel_mkid=amzn1.mp.o.A2VIGQ35RCS4UG&mons_sel_mcid=amzn1.merchant.o.A3BZ195LJ2ASAO&mons_sel_persist=true

user profile
Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4

user profile
Seller_yCMbOVZyVmYm4

user profile
Seller_EW0Y2u8sX0OSa

user profile
Seller_EW0Y2u8sX0OSa

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_ZNPapXpp0HZK6

user profile
Seller_ZNPapXpp0HZK6

user profile
Seller_QYKJqrWLdIm1T

user profile
Seller_QYKJqrWLdIm1T

user profile
Seller_YpXDi3Y6kNQbc

Hi

user profile
Seller_YpXDi3Y6kNQbc

Hi