Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Do you need urgent help from Seller Support?

Hello Sellers,

I want to talk to you about a very interesting topic today. I'd like to share some practical tips to help you get responses from our Seller Support.

Here are 7 suggestions:

• Choose the most relevant category for your enquiry. This ensures your case is routed to the appropriate team from the start, avoiding transfers.
  • Include screenshots whenever possible. Visual aids can clarify issues and prevent misunderstandings, saving time on back-and-forth emails.
  • If you haven't received a response, reopen the existing case instead of creating a new one. This prevents information from becoming scattered across multiple cases.
  • For new issues related to a previous case, reference the case number. This helps our agents quickly access the relevant information.
  • Be clear and specific about your question or expectations. Numbering multiple questions can help ensure none are missed.
  • Provide all necessary details upfront, such as order numbers, ASINs, tracking information, and dispatch dates. This allows our team to assist you more efficiently.
  • Respond to satisfaction surveys after your request is resolved. Your feedback helps us continually improve our processes and training.

Please feel free to share any additional suggestions you may have in the comments. We appreciate your input as we strive to provide the best possible service.

Regards,

Adam

6 replies
Tags:Engage with Amazon, Quick tips
0 replies
user profile
Seller_o11z9BYjIAb0v
In reply to: Adam_Amazon_'s post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_GPNFGC82EuK3R

post.yes please I need Amazon car number because now oeder but no one come here

user profile
Seller_c0oEhDGyShIix

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your post.

However, my experience is very depressing with seller support team. Sometimes, I feel that some robots are replying to my ticket without even reading the whole case. I have 1 case pending since 6 weeks and never received any proper response or explanation.

The issue was, I agreed to offer 10% discount on my products during prime deals and amazon team configured this discount. I never ran any promotions, deals coupons from my side however during the sale amazon sold my product with 45% discount and I fulfilled 12+ orders with loss. I opened the ticket with seller support multiple times their response was something from another world.

Till today, I have not received any response that how come my product was sold on 45 % discount. The last case ID is 10031319452.

Thank you

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

I want to talk to you about a very interesting topic today. I'd like to share some practical tips to help you get responses from our Seller Support.

Here are 7 suggestions:

• Choose the most relevant category for your enquiry. This ensures your case is routed to the appropriate team from the start, avoiding transfers.
  • Include screenshots whenever possible. Visual aids can clarify issues and prevent misunderstandings, saving time on back-and-forth emails.
  • If you haven't received a response, reopen the existing case instead of creating a new one. This prevents information from becoming scattered across multiple cases.
  • For new issues related to a previous case, reference the case number. This helps our agents quickly access the relevant information.
  • Be clear and specific about your question or expectations. Numbering multiple questions can help ensure none are missed.
  • Provide all necessary details upfront, such as order numbers, ASINs, tracking information, and dispatch dates. This allows our team to assist you more efficiently.
  • Respond to satisfaction surveys after your request is resolved. Your feedback helps us continually improve our processes and training.

Please feel free to share any additional suggestions you may have in the comments. We appreciate your input as we strive to provide the best possible service.

Regards,

Adam

6 replies
user profile

by Adam_Amazon_

Hello Sellers,

Here are 7 suggestions:

Regards,

Adam

6 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_o11z9BYjIAb0v
user profile
Seller_GPNFGC82EuK3R

user profile
Seller_c0oEhDGyShIix

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your post.

However, my experience is very depressing with seller support team. Sometimes, I feel that some robots are replying to my ticket without even reading the whole case. I have 1 case pending since 6 weeks and never received any proper response or explanation.

The issue was, I agreed to offer 10% discount on my products during prime deals and amazon team configured this discount. I never ran any promotions, deals coupons from my side however during the sale amazon sold my product with 45% discount and I fulfilled 12+ orders with loss. I opened the ticket with seller support multiple times their response was something from another world.

Till today, I have not received any response that how come my product was sold on 45 % discount. The last case ID is 10031319452.

Thank you

user profile
Seller_o11z9BYjIAb0v
user profile
Seller_o11z9BYjIAb0v
user profile
Seller_GPNFGC82EuK3R

user profile
Seller_GPNFGC82EuK3R

user profile
Seller_c0oEhDGyShIix

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your post.

Thank you

user profile
Seller_c0oEhDGyShIix

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your post.

Thank you