Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_FoFR5Dk241LZS

Urgent: Lost Shipment Issue with Amazon FBA (ID: FBA15HW866CF) – Over 10,000 AED in Goods Missing for 5 Months

I’m frustrated after five months dealing with Amazon FBA about my lost shipment (ID: FBA15HW866CF). Four units of HRV, worth over 10,000 AED and each weighing 5 kg, went missing. Despite providing all necessary proof, Amazon has given inconsistent and incorrect responses. I’m considering escalating the issue if it’s not resolved soon. Has anyone faced a similar problem? How did you resolve it?

14 replies
Tags:FBA, Fulfillment, Lost shipment, Warehouse
0 replies
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @WISHCOM ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums.

I understand your side for sure, I would like to get some details to see what could be done further.

Can you please tell me what is the current status of your claim? Also, I would need the case and/or claim ID that's currently ongoing.

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Seller_s0XuIchHo2vTc

i have the same issue and i am dealing with it for 6 months now, i am receiving unprofessional replies from seller support who just want to close my case without any resolution although every single proof was provided from my side i am still not receiving a proper feedback, i don't know what to do and i am very disappointed with amazon fba, if this doesn't get resolved i believe i have to seek legal action

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_FoFR5Dk241LZS

Urgent: Lost Shipment Issue with Amazon FBA (ID: FBA15HW866CF) – Over 10,000 AED in Goods Missing for 5 Months

I’m frustrated after five months dealing with Amazon FBA about my lost shipment (ID: FBA15HW866CF). Four units of HRV, worth over 10,000 AED and each weighing 5 kg, went missing. Despite providing all necessary proof, Amazon has given inconsistent and incorrect responses. I’m considering escalating the issue if it’s not resolved soon. Has anyone faced a similar problem? How did you resolve it?

14 replies
user profile

by Seller_FoFR5Dk241LZS

14 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @WISHCOM ,

I understand your side for sure, I would like to get some details to see what could be done further.

Can you please tell me what is the current status of your claim? Also, I would need the case and/or claim ID that's currently ongoing.

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Seller_s0XuIchHo2vTc

i have the same issue and i am dealing with it for 6 months now, i am receiving unprofessional replies from seller support who just want to close my case without any resolution although every single proof was provided from my side i am still not receiving a proper feedback, i don't know what to do and i am very disappointed with amazon fba, if this doesn't get resolved i believe i have to seek legal action

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @WISHCOM ,

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @WISHCOM ,

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Seller_s0XuIchHo2vTc

user profile
Seller_s0XuIchHo2vTc