user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Y0gcIiy5i49lp

Account Level Reserve amazon

How are you my dear I hope you are well

Here I go to speak with the very sadness. It's been 60 days since my Amazon order shipped but my payment still hasn't cleared .Amazon's rule says that your payment will be cleared within 15 days but here 60 days have passed. I talk to you people everyday but no response just my case is transferred I don't know they are transferring up something which doesn't respond .

I am uploading the screenshot below to see that last one month has passed since the order was shipped. I am contacting you guys daily but no one is willing to listen no one is solving my problem .Please check it and clear my payment thank you very much I am waiting for your reply

Order ID: # 404-1293855-7800359

Order ID: # 402-6553509-9738742

Order ID: # 407-8736658-7741947

Order ID: # 407-9002998-7814748

Order ID: # 402-9923087-3399557

More than two months have passed but they are giving me lollipops .[Moderator: content removed for inappropriate commentary] So what do they give now, these are charge back, sometimes they say what is what, sometimes what is what .The fact that three months have passed will be a small amount for you but not for me .I have been listening to you on the Daily Talk for the past three month .But I was thinking that it will be fine now, it will be fine tomorrow, but I don't want to do it .This is not a procedure.

img

1 reply
Tags:Bank account, Billing, Credit card, Payments, Seller Central
0 replies
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @zubair_hub

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums.

I had to edit a part of your comment as it was not appropriate and included unprofessional language, and this is not allowed as per the Community Guidelines.

From the picture I se that the Available Balance is 0.00AED. On the same page from which you took the screenshot, you can find at the bottom the next scheduled transfer date and that if the available balance remains 0.00AED no transfer will be initiated.

I suggest that you take a look at this Help Page " Why didn't I get paid? "

Regards,

Noor

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Y0gcIiy5i49lp

Here I go to speak with the very sadness. It's been 60 days since my Amazon order shipped but my payment still hasn't cleared .Amazon's rule says that your payment will be cleared within 15 days but here 60 days have passed. I talk to you people everyday but no response just my case is transferred I don't know they are transferring up something which doesn't respond .

I am uploading the screenshot below to see that last one month has passed since the order was shipped. I am contacting you guys daily but no one is willing to listen no one is solving my problem .Please check it and clear my payment thank you very much I am waiting for your reply

More than two months have passed but they are giving me lollipops .[Moderator: content removed for inappropriate commentary] So what do they give now, these are charge back, sometimes they say what is what, sometimes what is what .The fact that three months have passed will be a small amount for you but not for me .I have been listening to you on the Daily Talk for the past three month .But I was thinking that it will be fine now, it will be fine tomorrow, but I don't want to do it .This is not a procedure.

img

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_Y0gcIiy5i49lp

img

1 reply
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @zubair_hub

I had to edit a part of your comment as it was not appropriate and included unprofessional language, and this is not allowed as per the Community Guidelines.

From the picture I se that the Available Balance is 0.00AED. On the same page from which you took the screenshot, you can find at the bottom the next scheduled transfer date and that if the available balance remains 0.00AED no transfer will be initiated.

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @zubair_hub

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @zubair_hub

Regards,

Noor