Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_uw9WistqxaOR2

Buyer return

A buyer wants to return the product REASON BOUGHT BY MISTAKE after 22 days.

The buyer bought a Swatch wrist watch 22 days back and wants to return the product reason being, BOUGHT BY MISTAKE.

This is not fair to the seller, I haven't received the watch yet and don't know what condition it will be and whether will be able to sell it again.

1 reply
Tags:Return shipment
0 replies
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Seller_uw9WistqxaOR2,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums.

Returns are part of Amazon's policies that are established and agreed on in order to be able to sell. You can check here how to Manage returns

I suggest you wait for your product to be returned, and for any related issue you can file a complaint and provide the necessary evidences to claim its value if needed.

Regards,

Noor

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_uw9WistqxaOR2

Buyer return

The buyer bought a Swatch wrist watch 22 days back and wants to return the product reason being, BOUGHT BY MISTAKE.

This is not fair to the seller, I haven't received the watch yet and don't know what condition it will be and whether will be able to sell it again.

1 reply
user profile

Buyer return

by Seller_uw9WistqxaOR2

1 reply
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Returns are part of Amazon's policies that are established and agreed on in order to be able to sell. You can check here how to Manage returns

I suggest you wait for your product to be returned, and for any related issue you can file a complaint and provide the necessary evidences to claim its value if needed.

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor