user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_LhzCIRF6x6kzM

Frustration with Amazon's FBA Inventory Reservation and Support Team

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out because I'm extremely frustrated with how Amazon has handled my FBA inventory for ASIN XXXXXXXXXX. On August 1, 2024, all of my inventory was reserved without any explanation. Since then, I've sent numerous emails, opened multiple cases, and even called the FBA team. Unfortunately, all I've received are generic responses stating, "We have contacted our internal team for information regarding your request. We will contact you as soon as we have an update or if any further information is required from your side."

When I did get a reply, it was only to inform me that 48 items were under FC Processing, sidelined for transshipment, verification, or pending investigations. However, it's been over two weeks, and my inventory is still not available. FC Processing typically takes no more than three days, so this delay is costing me sales and impacting my business.

To make matters worse, the Amazon support team seems inexperienced and unresponsive. They have not provided any meaningful assistance, and my two cases are still pending with no resolution in sight.

Amazon, if you’re listening, please teach your employees how to treat sellers and resolve our problems efficiently. This lack of support is unacceptable.

Im really disappointed..!!!

4 replies
Tags:Inventory, Inventory feeds, Missing
0 replies
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_LhzCIRF6x6kzM,

Thank you for posting on the Forums. Would you please share the case ID and ASIN?

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_6uHVBnOuf4ySf

Amazon support services [Moderator Edit]. The third party call services totally inexperienced, irresponsible behaviour and instead all of this [Moderator Edit] no proper communication if they received a calll

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_LhzCIRF6x6kzM

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out because I'm extremely frustrated with how Amazon has handled my FBA inventory for ASIN XXXXXXXXXX. On August 1, 2024, all of my inventory was reserved without any explanation. Since then, I've sent numerous emails, opened multiple cases, and even called the FBA team. Unfortunately, all I've received are generic responses stating, "We have contacted our internal team for information regarding your request. We will contact you as soon as we have an update or if any further information is required from your side."

When I did get a reply, it was only to inform me that 48 items were under FC Processing, sidelined for transshipment, verification, or pending investigations. However, it's been over two weeks, and my inventory is still not available. FC Processing typically takes no more than three days, so this delay is costing me sales and impacting my business.

To make matters worse, the Amazon support team seems inexperienced and unresponsive. They have not provided any meaningful assistance, and my two cases are still pending with no resolution in sight.

Amazon, if you’re listening, please teach your employees how to treat sellers and resolve our problems efficiently. This lack of support is unacceptable.

4 replies
user profile

by Seller_LhzCIRF6x6kzM

Hi everyone,

4 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Thank you for posting on the Forums. Would you please share the case ID and ASIN?

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_6uHVBnOuf4ySf

Amazon support services [Moderator Edit]. The third party call services totally inexperienced, irresponsible behaviour and instead all of this [Moderator Edit] no proper communication if they received a calll

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_6uHVBnOuf4ySf

user profile
Seller_6uHVBnOuf4ySf