Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Xmj3X4zHKjssQ

Generic listing problem

i create generic listing after some hour amazon send me mail about product

"Hello from Amazon,

" We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog:

ASIN: B0DGF43ZNV, SKU: RZ-62ZO-VYRT, Title: Ant Killer TERRO Liquid ll T200, 2 oz This product has been identified as a pesticide which is prohibited from listing and sale on Amazon. "

But other Seller selling product in same category as generic..

https://www.amazon.ae/Stations-VINCERE-Controller-Eco-friendly-control/dp/B0D7TSWX74

Please update about this issue

thanks

1 reply
Tags:Add a product
0 replies
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_Xmj3X4zHKjssQ,

Thank you for your post. In the UAE, pesticides are classified as toxic substances that must be registered with the relevant authorities including MOCCA and administered by licensed professionals.

For more information, visit Pesticides and insecticides .

Regards,

Adam

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Xmj3X4zHKjssQ

Generic listing problem

"Hello from Amazon,

" We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog:

ASIN: B0DGF43ZNV, SKU: RZ-62ZO-VYRT, Title: Ant Killer TERRO Liquid ll T200, 2 oz This product has been identified as a pesticide which is prohibited from listing and sale on Amazon. "

https://www.amazon.ae/Stations-VINCERE-Controller-Eco-friendly-control/dp/B0D7TSWX74

thanks

1 reply
user profile

Generic listing problem

by Seller_Xmj3X4zHKjssQ

"Hello from Amazon,

thanks

1 reply
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Thank you for your post. In the UAE, pesticides are classified as toxic substances that must be registered with the relevant authorities including MOCCA and administered by licensed professionals.

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam