Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_EW0Y2u8sX0OSa

FBA werehouse shipping process and documents requirements?

Hello,

for past few days I observed that ATS courrier partner is not available. Now my stock is running out. In order to restock i have to send my products soon. Now the question is fulfillment centre is near my place. Can I ship products by myself and what documents and safety precautions require to deliver my shipment in the werehouse by myself? i saw an article it is written that I have to take PO and invoices matching with my shipment quantity AND I have wear reflactive jacket and safety boots.

or any other way to ship if it is not allowed to go there by myself?

please share your guidance.

7 replies
Tags:Direct Shipping, Emirates Post, FBA, Fulfillment center, Warehouse
0 replies
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Alve_

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums.

Have you reported that to Seller Support?

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Seller_LqvMz3XZ3HP5U

Surely you can you can deliver it by using your own vehicle. Bringing the invoice, packing list, wearing PPE and then come at the appointment time.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_EW0Y2u8sX0OSa

Hello,

for past few days I observed that ATS courrier partner is not available. Now my stock is running out. In order to restock i have to send my products soon. Now the question is fulfillment centre is near my place. Can I ship products by myself and what documents and safety precautions require to deliver my shipment in the werehouse by myself? i saw an article it is written that I have to take PO and invoices matching with my shipment quantity AND I have wear reflactive jacket and safety boots.

7 replies
user profile

by Seller_EW0Y2u8sX0OSa

Hello,

7 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Alve_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Seller_LqvMz3XZ3HP5U

Surely you can you can deliver it by using your own vehicle. Bringing the invoice, packing list, wearing PPE and then come at the appointment time.

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Alve_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Alve_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Seller_LqvMz3XZ3HP5U

user profile
Seller_LqvMz3XZ3HP5U