Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_o4ftfrArynqte

Buyer Rejects Delivery, and I pay the charges???

We recently got a request from a buyer to cancel the order after it was already shipped. As this was not possible, buyer then rejected the delivery.

My question is...

1. Why has Amazon refunded the buyer without returning the item back to me? I don't see this item in refund/return request, or any other claim area on seller central.

2. Why has Amazon refunded the shipping fees on the item? Why should I pay for the shipping when the buyer cancelled late??

3. How can I claim this item cost & shipping cost back from Amazon now?

Any answers here will help.

Thanks

14 replies
14 replies
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello @SiestaSafari

This is the Amazon Policy, Buyer can refuse to accept the item at the time of Delivery (for COD Orders) or cancel the Order post shipment before receiving, and Amazon issues instant Refund to the Buyer. Sellers have to bear the Shipping/FBA Cost for all such cases. Your item will be available in the Inventory in 1-2 working days.

The only option is to "Report Abuse", but chances are slim to receive the money back.

user profile
Seller_QCvSmWsPmxJ4B

Thats the one of the down side of sellers here at amazon where we pay and suffer for things that we dont even responsible for it

there are many cases like that customer USE things and returns it and seller get a used product and pay double charges as well

so these are the policies that competitors and buyers and exploiting but amazon is silent because either way they are making money FROM US or FROM BUYER so its a win win for them

There must be check and balance for customers as well not just a BLIND REUTRN POLICY.

One customer returned the product REASON BOUGHT BY MISTAKE and we pay the charges it doesnot make sense at all

so after reading so many of our fellow sellers concerns i think its time for all of us starting finding other market places as well and start sale there where sellers are considered human fellows and have some rights as well

I hope our fair opinions dont gets effect on our accounts HEALTH.....

user profile
Seller_i5Gjc6m1svaTZ

doesnt seem there is any way as its stated in amazons policy so they dont care if u dont agree dont sell thats how they work kinda sad got so many customers like this

user profile
Seller_D2gjp6UY2tCRj

Because you are not using integrated courier partner amazon only accept some of courier partners who integrated with amazon like Aramex & UPS &DHL.

user profile
Seller_HHoU6lSFRP08W

buyer return requst my 1 item and my amount detect my acount but item not return in my addres

user profile
Seller_ppa8PdkdxOzwn

Same issue brother customer reject the product but i pay the charges

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_bK31UQTu0zXew

Have you tried opening a case with seller support asking them to refund the orders marked as rejected by the buyer / undeliverable?

I have been getting my shipping fees reimbursed for a year now.

Below is the link from Amazon T&Cs regarding the situations when reimbursement is valid.

https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/help/hub/reference/G202123990?referral=AZWIQ9KMBA3DX_ARBENCIP45M7W

You will have to send the request within 30 days of the order rejection and also mention each order ID individually.

Hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_5SXAaAr73LFKo

This is only for easyship, for FBA you have to pay the charges

user profile
Seller_PYQqomm4LUM6Y

i have faced a similar situation

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_o4ftfrArynqte

We recently got a request from a buyer to cancel the order after it was already shipped. As this was not possible, buyer then rejected the delivery.

My question is...

1. Why has Amazon refunded the buyer without returning the item back to me? I don't see this item in refund/return request, or any other claim area on seller central.

2. Why has Amazon refunded the shipping fees on the item? Why should I pay for the shipping when the buyer cancelled late??

Thanks

14 replies
user profile

by Seller_o4ftfrArynqte

My question is...

Thanks

Tags:Refunds
14 replies
14 replies
14 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello @SiestaSafari

This is the Amazon Policy, Buyer can refuse to accept the item at the time of Delivery (for COD Orders) or cancel the Order post shipment before receiving, and Amazon issues instant Refund to the Buyer. Sellers have to bear the Shipping/FBA Cost for all such cases. Your item will be available in the Inventory in 1-2 working days.

The only option is to "Report Abuse", but chances are slim to receive the money back.

user profile
Seller_QCvSmWsPmxJ4B

Thats the one of the down side of sellers here at amazon where we pay and suffer for things that we dont even responsible for it

there are many cases like that customer USE things and returns it and seller get a used product and pay double charges as well

so these are the policies that competitors and buyers and exploiting but amazon is silent because either way they are making money FROM US or FROM BUYER so its a win win for them

There must be check and balance for customers as well not just a BLIND REUTRN POLICY.

One customer returned the product REASON BOUGHT BY MISTAKE and we pay the charges it doesnot make sense at all

so after reading so many of our fellow sellers concerns i think its time for all of us starting finding other market places as well and start sale there where sellers are considered human fellows and have some rights as well

user profile
Seller_i5Gjc6m1svaTZ

doesnt seem there is any way as its stated in amazons policy so they dont care if u dont agree dont sell thats how they work kinda sad got so many customers like this

user profile
Seller_D2gjp6UY2tCRj

Because you are not using integrated courier partner amazon only accept some of courier partners who integrated with amazon like Aramex & UPS &DHL.

user profile
Seller_HHoU6lSFRP08W

buyer return requst my 1 item and my amount detect my acount but item not return in my addres

user profile
Seller_ppa8PdkdxOzwn

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa
user profile
Seller_bK31UQTu0zXew

Have you tried opening a case with seller support asking them to refund the orders marked as rejected by the buyer / undeliverable?

Below is the link from Amazon T&Cs regarding the situations when reimbursement is valid.

https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/help/hub/reference/G202123990?referral=AZWIQ9KMBA3DX_ARBENCIP45M7W

You will have to send the request within 30 days of the order rejection and also mention each order ID individually.

Hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_5SXAaAr73LFKo

user profile
Seller_PYQqomm4LUM6Y

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello @SiestaSafari

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello @SiestaSafari

user profile
Seller_QCvSmWsPmxJ4B

user profile
Seller_QCvSmWsPmxJ4B

user profile
Seller_i5Gjc6m1svaTZ

user profile
Seller_i5Gjc6m1svaTZ

user profile
Seller_D2gjp6UY2tCRj

user profile
Seller_D2gjp6UY2tCRj

user profile
Seller_HHoU6lSFRP08W

user profile
Seller_HHoU6lSFRP08W

user profile
Seller_ppa8PdkdxOzwn

user profile
Seller_ppa8PdkdxOzwn

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa
user profile
Seller_bK31UQTu0zXew

Hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_bK31UQTu0zXew

Hope this helps.

user profile
Seller_5SXAaAr73LFKo

user profile
Seller_5SXAaAr73LFKo

user profile
Seller_PYQqomm4LUM6Y

user profile
Seller_PYQqomm4LUM6Y