Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_obIppnusBIYdk

My Account Got Deactivated

WTH Amazon, Please activate my account i have provided all the document, and now my 9000 AED is stuck with amazon, i need response Amazon, the Brand Stanley did a complain on me Regarding Authenticity, i have provided the invoice before which removed complain after two to three week, i had deleted the listing from before, then after 2 week This Stanley Brand did a complain on me and deactivated my account, like i didn't even Received any Complain, they directly removed my Amazon Account. PLEASE HELP, or i will have to take this issue Legally, hope you Understand, Thank You.

B0CVFXZD98, STANLEY @Adam_Amazon_@Noor_Amazon_

1 reply
Tags:Deactivated
1 reply
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Seller_obIppnusBIYdk,

I see many points requiring different processes as per your post, so let me clarify each one of them.

Account re-activation: you need to provide documents supporting your case, and meeting the criteria needed in this type of situation. You can check out the Invoice requirements for appealing a policy violation

Regarding the amount remaining in your balance: I suggest you check out the Funds withholding policy in order to know the options and the possible scenarios.

Regards,

Noor

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_obIppnusBIYdk

WTH Amazon, Please activate my account i have provided all the document, and now my 9000 AED is stuck with amazon, i need response Amazon, the Brand Stanley did a complain on me Regarding Authenticity, i have provided the invoice before which removed complain after two to three week, i had deleted the listing from before, then after 2 week This Stanley Brand did a complain on me and deactivated my account, like i didn't even Received any Complain, they directly removed my Amazon Account. PLEASE HELP, or i will have to take this issue Legally, hope you Understand, Thank You.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_obIppnusBIYdk

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

I see many points requiring different processes as per your post, so let me clarify each one of them.

Account re-activation: you need to provide documents supporting your case, and meeting the criteria needed in this type of situation. You can check out the Invoice requirements for appealing a policy violation

Regarding the amount remaining in your balance: I suggest you check out the Funds withholding policy in order to know the options and the possible scenarios.

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor