Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_YNDdqsLINFlQp

My listing got suddenly deactivated

i had an enlisting on amazon which had performed very well on amazon for the past 5 month then all of a sudden it got deactivated with no reason saying :

We are accepting accepting applications to sell other health or personal care category in used or refurbished form

Though it was an FBA and the product is in very high quality and when you contact an associate they don't give you an answer

my question can the listing be fixed though amazon is not giving me the permission to edit the page

1 reply
Tags:ASIN, Listing deactivated
1 reply
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_YNDdqsLINFlQp,

Thanks for your post. Listings can be deactivated if they violate Amazon's policies. You should have received an email notification before the deactivation, outlining the specific policy violations and providing instructions on how to reactivate your listing. If you haven't received this information, please share the case ID with me.

Regards,

Adam

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_YNDdqsLINFlQp

i had an enlisting on amazon which had performed very well on amazon for the past 5 month then all of a sudden it got deactivated with no reason saying :

We are accepting accepting applications to sell other health or personal care category in used or refurbished form

Though it was an FBA and the product is in very high quality and when you contact an associate they don't give you an answer

my question can the listing be fixed though amazon is not giving me the permission to edit the page

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_YNDdqsLINFlQp

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Thanks for your post. Listings can be deactivated if they violate Amazon's policies. You should have received an email notification before the deactivation, outlining the specific policy violations and providing instructions on how to reactivate your listing. If you haven't received this information, please share the case ID with me.

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam