user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_6V2CgqJxh8hb2

Payment Not Credited Since August 26 to my bank account

Dear Amazon Customer Service,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a payment of 619 AED that has not been credited to my bank account since August 26. I have already contacted my bank, and they have confirmed that they have not received any payment.

I opened a case with Amazon, but the responses have been generic and unhelpful. It has been nearly a month without resolution, and I am quite concerned about the status of my funds.

Could you please provide a detailed update on my case and expedite the resolution? Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Fahad Bhatti

0 replies
Tags:Payments
0 replies
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_6V2CgqJxh8hb2

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a payment of 619 AED that has not been credited to my bank account since August 26. I have already contacted my bank, and they have confirmed that they have not received any payment.

I opened a case with Amazon, but the responses have been generic and unhelpful. It has been nearly a month without resolution, and I am quite concerned about the status of my funds.

Could you please provide a detailed update on my case and expedite the resolution? Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Fahad Bhatti

0 replies
user profile

by Seller_6V2CgqJxh8hb2

Best regards,

Fahad Bhatti

0 replies
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by