Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Greetings from your Amazon Community Managers!

Hello Sellers!

My name is Noor, an Amazon Community Manager and a fellow human being like you😉

I will be trying my best to assist all of you, and I will definitely be waiting for your interactions and contributions to the Forums!

Have a good day all!

Noor

12 replies
Tags:News and Announcements
12 replies
user profile
Seller_OBpfFQLSwaDqs
In reply to: Noor_Amazon_'s post

Assala mualikum.

I'm already create a amazon seller account.Then try add products but don't success. If you help me, so I want your support for grow my business.

And how to add products successfully or start selling?

user profile
Seller_ZyRnBO28noyMC

Hi Noor how are you,

as a seller in UAE market place I'm seeking for help. A week ago I received email from Amazon asking me to submit compliance certificate for a product (preschool wooden learning toy) I have been selling it since 2 years, but now Amazon is going to remove it because I failed to submit required documents. Amazon just not accepting any certificates. Can you lease help me how to get GCC compliance certificate for wooden toys? Thanks

user profile
Seller_Wvs7K79dVVfp6

Hi Noor,I've been selling on Amazon for 8 months now and it's been a good experience. I have two questions, please:

1. I'm currently selling FBM and want to switch to FBA. My product is powder in plastic bags. How can I determine the proper packaging ( plastic bags is ok or should be box and dimensions) to use for sending it to the Amazon warehouse?

2. How can I find out exactly how much money has been transferred to my account in total? I couldn't find the right filter for this. Thanks!

user profile
Seller_Z6tBtGiiXfYcg

hey I am seller on amzone I chose easy ship my order is pending I need contact number shipper in Al qusais ind area 2 person contact number

user profile
Seller_XC8N97EDsOFDP

i am having issue with the payment transfer as the payment was initiated on 10 July 2024 but still not credited to my bank accounts. I have raised a complaint as they are saying that from amazon the amount was successfully transferred and they told me to call bank so i called bank and they told me that there is no transfer from my account and any amount hold. can anyone help me.

as i have again transferred initiated transaction but still no amount yet credited to my account.

so if anyone knows about any issue with this and how to solve this please let me know

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hello Sellers!

I will be trying my best to assist all of you, and I will definitely be waiting for your interactions and contributions to the Forums!

Have a good day all!

Noor

12 replies
user profile

by Noor_Amazon_

Hello Sellers!

Have a good day all!

Noor

12 replies
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OBpfFQLSwaDqs

Assala mualikum.

I'm already create a amazon seller account.Then try add products but don't success. If you help me, so I want your support for grow my business.

user profile
Seller_ZyRnBO28noyMC

Hi Noor how are you,

as a seller in UAE market place I'm seeking for help. A week ago I received email from Amazon asking me to submit compliance certificate for a product (preschool wooden learning toy) I have been selling it since 2 years, but now Amazon is going to remove it because I failed to submit required documents. Amazon just not accepting any certificates. Can you lease help me how to get GCC compliance certificate for wooden toys? Thanks

user profile
Seller_Wvs7K79dVVfp6

Hi Noor,I've been selling on Amazon for 8 months now and it's been a good experience. I have two questions, please:

1. I'm currently selling FBM and want to switch to FBA. My product is powder in plastic bags. How can I determine the proper packaging ( plastic bags is ok or should be box and dimensions) to use for sending it to the Amazon warehouse?

2. How can I find out exactly how much money has been transferred to my account in total? I couldn't find the right filter for this. Thanks!

user profile
Seller_Z6tBtGiiXfYcg

hey I am seller on amzone I chose easy ship my order is pending I need contact number shipper in Al qusais ind area 2 person contact number

user profile
Seller_XC8N97EDsOFDP

i am having issue with the payment transfer as the payment was initiated on 10 July 2024 but still not credited to my bank accounts. I have raised a complaint as they are saying that from amazon the amount was successfully transferred and they told me to call bank so i called bank and they told me that there is no transfer from my account and any amount hold. can anyone help me.

as i have again transferred initiated transaction but still no amount yet credited to my account.

so if anyone knows about any issue with this and how to solve this please let me know

user profile
Seller_OBpfFQLSwaDqs

Assala mualikum.

user profile
Seller_OBpfFQLSwaDqs

Assala mualikum.

user profile
Seller_ZyRnBO28noyMC

Hi Noor how are you,

user profile
Seller_ZyRnBO28noyMC

Hi Noor how are you,

user profile
Seller_Wvs7K79dVVfp6

user profile
Seller_Wvs7K79dVVfp6

user profile
Seller_Z6tBtGiiXfYcg

user profile
Seller_Z6tBtGiiXfYcg

user profile
Seller_XC8N97EDsOFDP

user profile
Seller_XC8N97EDsOFDP