Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_XtmqoAvAy1hEp

Anyone expert in UAE Account Health

I'm selling on Amazon UAE and I clicked on Amazon AU account by chance to activate it. It got deactivated with section 3. And after a week my Amazon UAE account also got deactivated due to this issue. I'm trying to resolve this issue by submitting my Utility Bill but Amazon UAE is not accepting Appeal's is there any restrictions.?

6 replies
Tags:Account Health, Account users, Deactivated, Seller Support
6 replies
user profile
Seller_J2mfQ5a6u6lmi

I’m facing the same issue , by mistake I click on Amazon uae and I got suspend with sec 3, they need a proof of address, I submit my utility bill as they asked to get my account activate again so I can close the account, but they reject the appeal multiple times, I can’t talk with support because that option don’t show up, I don’t know what to do, I posted on fóruns too but nobody awnser….. I think nobody look into this market, I don’t know what to do also

user profile
Seller_fuPjvbctwUaIl

i have faced the same issue but now resolved alhamdulillah . you need to do one thing just go ahead and open a wifi setup of du or etisalat on your registerd name ( note adress does not matter )if you are able to get on that adress then it is great so just wait for one month get your utility bill and submit it to amazon it will be verified and your account will be reactivated. it will just cost you 200 AED

user profile
Seller_zB6VvDTGjEgAM
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_qx1L5oB5ZZ1M3

yes you clicked wrong first you should learn fron someone but still if show a comptent person he will surel find a way

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_XtmqoAvAy1hEp

I'm selling on Amazon UAE and I clicked on Amazon AU account by chance to activate it. It got deactivated with section 3. And after a week my Amazon UAE account also got deactivated due to this issue. I'm trying to resolve this issue by submitting my Utility Bill but Amazon UAE is not accepting Appeal's is there any restrictions.?

6 replies
user profile

by Seller_XtmqoAvAy1hEp

6 replies
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_J2mfQ5a6u6lmi

I’m facing the same issue , by mistake I click on Amazon uae and I got suspend with sec 3, they need a proof of address, I submit my utility bill as they asked to get my account activate again so I can close the account, but they reject the appeal multiple times, I can’t talk with support because that option don’t show up, I don’t know what to do, I posted on fóruns too but nobody awnser….. I think nobody look into this market, I don’t know what to do also

user profile
Seller_fuPjvbctwUaIl

i have faced the same issue but now resolved alhamdulillah . you need to do one thing just go ahead and open a wifi setup of du or etisalat on your registerd name ( note adress does not matter )if you are able to get on that adress then it is great so just wait for one month get your utility bill and submit it to amazon it will be verified and your account will be reactivated. it will just cost you 200 AED

user profile
Seller_zB6VvDTGjEgAM
user profile
Seller_qx1L5oB5ZZ1M3

yes you clicked wrong first you should learn fron someone but still if show a comptent person he will surel find a way

user profile
Seller_J2mfQ5a6u6lmi

user profile
Seller_J2mfQ5a6u6lmi

user profile
Seller_fuPjvbctwUaIl

user profile
Seller_fuPjvbctwUaIl

user profile
Seller_zB6VvDTGjEgAM
user profile
Seller_zB6VvDTGjEgAM
user profile
Seller_qx1L5oB5ZZ1M3

user profile
Seller_qx1L5oB5ZZ1M3