user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_RA6wZk8D0O96c

Brand Registry issue - ID 10073403672

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to register my brand. I have registered through the brand registry process and for some reason my case was marked as 'Answered' and reply was Your case cannot be reopened. If you need help with an issue, please contact us. The instructions on why it was declined or anything else is very unclear Please help us through the process. The case ID #10073403672

1 reply
Tags:Brand Registry
1 reply
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Seller_RA6wZk8D0O96c,

First thanks for reaching out to the Forums!

I would like to assure you that your Brand Registry request has been submitted, as communicated by Seller Support in the case nº 10080853452. It's currently being investigated, you should receive a communication as soon as there are updates.

Meanwhile, if you need to contact Seller Support regarding the same topic feel free to use this link .

Regards,

Noor

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_RA6wZk8D0O96c

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to register my brand. I have registered through the brand registry process and for some reason my case was marked as 'Answered' and reply was Your case cannot be reopened. If you need help with an issue, please contact us. The instructions on why it was declined or anything else is very unclear Please help us through the process. The case ID #10073403672

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_RA6wZk8D0O96c

Hello,

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

I would like to assure you that your Brand Registry request has been submitted, as communicated by Seller Support in the case nº 10080853452. It's currently being investigated, you should receive a communication as soon as there are updates.

Meanwhile, if you need to contact Seller Support regarding the same topic feel free to use this link .

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor