user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_c0oEhDGyShIix

Issue with Prime Day deals Order

Hi All,

Has anyone else faced issue with orders during the Prime day deals. I received an email from amazon to check if I want to participate in prime day deals with 10% discount on eligible products and I agree to that.

However, amazon offered 45% discount on my 11 orders and 20-35% discount on few orders without asking anyone. I am contacting their support team since 10 days regarding the same however it feels like I am talking to walls. It seems they are responding to tickets even without reading the content or bots are replying to tickets.

1 reply
Tags:Deals, Lightning Deals, Prime Day, Promotion pricing
1 reply
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello

We also participated in the Prime Day Deals, and this did not happen with us. We received the discounted price we had set. Amazon provided minimum discount limits, and we were free to set our discounted price at or below that limit.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_c0oEhDGyShIix

Hi All,

Has anyone else faced issue with orders during the Prime day deals. I received an email from amazon to check if I want to participate in prime day deals with 10% discount on eligible products and I agree to that.

However, amazon offered 45% discount on my 11 orders and 20-35% discount on few orders without asking anyone. I am contacting their support team since 10 days regarding the same however it feels like I am talking to walls. It seems they are responding to tickets even without reading the content or bots are replying to tickets.

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_c0oEhDGyShIix

Hi All,

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello

We also participated in the Prime Day Deals, and this did not happen with us. We received the discounted price we had set. Amazon provided minimum discount limits, and we were free to set our discounted price at or below that limit.

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

Hello