user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_v9TNPp2xeghRP

Irrelevant customer review

Good day, everyone !

Hope someone had the same experience and can help with a word of advice.

Customer has left the review on the product page (negative one and rated 1 star), but not regarding the product itself but about the FBA issues.

He stated that only one item had been delivered instead of two. My products are fulfilled by Amazon.

I've messaged few times to Amazon support with no success. Also have reported the issue on the comments page with no result. Would love to hear any piece of advice from you.

7 replies
Tags:Product reviews
7 replies
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_v9TNPp2xeghRP,

Thank you for posting on the Forums. I would recommend you to report the review. To report abuse, click Show review details on the Customer Reviews page, which will take you to the review on the customer-facing detail page. Click the Report button and then click Submit in the pop-up a confirmation box. For more information visit Customer Reviews.

Kindly keep us posted how it goes!

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

This has not happened with us, but we understand Amazon will strikethrough the Review as per the link "https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/help/hub/reference/G20231", see extract below:

"Amazon will strike-through feedback in the following cases:

The entire feedback comment is regarding fulfillment or customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon. Feedback reviewed and determined to be relating explicitly to fulfillment and customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon will not be removed, but a line will appear through the rating with the following statement:

This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience."

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_v9TNPp2xeghRP

Good day, everyone !

Customer has left the review on the product page (negative one and rated 1 star), but not regarding the product itself but about the FBA issues.

He stated that only one item had been delivered instead of two. My products are fulfilled by Amazon.

I've messaged few times to Amazon support with no success. Also have reported the issue on the comments page with no result. Would love to hear any piece of advice from you.

7 replies
user profile

by Seller_v9TNPp2xeghRP

Good day, everyone !

7 replies
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Thank you for posting on the Forums. I would recommend you to report the review. To report abuse, click Show review details on the Customer Reviews page, which will take you to the review on the customer-facing detail page. Click the Report button and then click Submit in the pop-up a confirmation box. For more information visit Customer Reviews.

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

This has not happened with us, but we understand Amazon will strikethrough the Review as per the link "https://sellercentral.amazon.ae/help/hub/reference/G20231", see extract below:

The entire feedback comment is regarding fulfillment or customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon. Feedback reviewed and determined to be relating explicitly to fulfillment and customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon will not be removed, but a line will appear through the rating with the following statement:

This item was fulfilled by Amazon, and we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience."

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Adam_Amazon_

Regards,

Adam

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa