Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_taPzOwpvyuTLl

Requirments for the manufacturer and seller by same time.

Hi community, I am going to list a supplement product "Shilajit" in UAE market with my brand and LLC. I am not sure if the test analysis report from PCSIR Pakistan (sourcing country) is good enough to provide the authenticity for my product. As I am the self manufacturer (direct source from mountains) of my product I can have the packaging invoices and the shipping invoice only with the testing report. Any guidance on this please..... I need a list of a documents I'll need to sell my product here successfully.

T H A N K ~ Y O U

1 reply
Tags:Add a product, Listings, Restricted Products
1 reply
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Seller_taPzOwpvyuTLl,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums!

About the product authenticity and all types of approval, I suggest you check out the page related to Categories and products that require approval as well as the Selling Applications FAQ.

For the invoices, you can check our Seller University specifically the video related to Invoice requirements for when you apply to sell .

Regards,

Noor

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_taPzOwpvyuTLl

Hi community, I am going to list a supplement product "Shilajit" in UAE market with my brand and LLC. I am not sure if the test analysis report from PCSIR Pakistan (sourcing country) is good enough to provide the authenticity for my product. As I am the self manufacturer (direct source from mountains) of my product I can have the packaging invoices and the shipping invoice only with the testing report. Any guidance on this please..... I need a list of a documents I'll need to sell my product here successfully.

T H A N K ~ Y O U

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_taPzOwpvyuTLl

T H A N K ~ Y O U

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

About the product authenticity and all types of approval, I suggest you check out the page related to Categories and products that require approval as well as the Selling Applications FAQ.

For the invoices, you can check our Seller University specifically the video related to Invoice requirements for when you apply to sell .

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor