user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_FkDdudjr1MFDU

Subject: Request for Review Removal - ASIN B0BH8BPR8Y

Dear

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to request your assistance in removing an unfair review for our product with ASIN B0BH8BPR8Y. The review was posted by customer [Moderator: content edited, customer name removed. Please refrain from posting customer information or any other personal information as per the Community Guidelines]

The issue is that the customer has claimed we are promoting our product as an "electrical pin" when, in fact, it is simply a metal pin made of stainless steel. We have never claimed it to be electrical in our listing, and the product images clearly show its material.

The customer's review is unnecessary and misleading, as it:

1. Accuses us of false advertising, which is not the case

2. Fails to acknowledge the clear product description and images

We have tried to respond to the customer and clarify the matter, but the review remains. Therefore, we kindly request your help in removing this review, as it negatively impacts our product's reputation and sales.

Please investigate this matter and take necessary actions to remove the review. We appreciate your time and assistance in maintaining a fair and accurate marketplace.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

7 replies
Tags:Product reviews
7 replies
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Hi @Seller_FkDdudjr1MFDU ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums.

I have edited your post and removed the customer name. As per the Community Guidelines, it's not allowed to mention any personal data. Please take a moment to review them in order to make sure the communication is always matching the necessary criteria.

In order to report a review abuse, please follow the steps on this Help page mentioned below "How can I report review abuse?"

Regards,

Noor

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_FkDdudjr1MFDU

Dear

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to request your assistance in removing an unfair review for our product with ASIN B0BH8BPR8Y. The review was posted by customer [Moderator: content edited, customer name removed. Please refrain from posting customer information or any other personal information as per the Community Guidelines]

The issue is that the customer has claimed we are promoting our product as an "electrical pin" when, in fact, it is simply a metal pin made of stainless steel. We have never claimed it to be electrical in our listing, and the product images clearly show its material.

We have tried to respond to the customer and clarify the matter, but the review remains. Therefore, we kindly request your help in removing this review, as it negatively impacts our product's reputation and sales.

Please investigate this matter and take necessary actions to remove the review. We appreciate your time and assistance in maintaining a fair and accurate marketplace.

Best regards,

7 replies
user profile

by Seller_FkDdudjr1MFDU

Dear

Best regards,

7 replies
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Noor_Amazon_

I have edited your post and removed the customer name. As per the Community Guidelines, it's not allowed to mention any personal data. Please take a moment to review them in order to make sure the communication is always matching the necessary criteria.

In order to report a review abuse, please follow the steps on this Help page mentioned below "How can I report review abuse?"

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor

user profile
Noor_Amazon_

Regards,

Noor