Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_TwmBECt7YEi8k

FNSKU or SKU Using in Packaging design Instead of Putting Each Sticker on Each bags or Box

HI every one

i have my own brand and my own Packaging Design, my issue is CAN I ADD AMAZON FNSKU Label IN my Design Packaging to Avoid Extra Fee and Extra work. If the FNSKU is the part of my Design so is it a Good way OR i should to put Stickers on Each 10000 Bags.

Let Suppose i design a packaging for my branded Product and i add FNSKU in on back of my Packaging so it will be the part of my Packaging Design .so it will easy for manufacture just printing my packaging and FNSKU will already print with my Design.

Please Answer Any One

Regards

kamran

7 replies
Tags:Brand Stores
7 replies
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

It sounds like a great idea. You will also need to use the Barcode along with FNSKU (you can print the sample from Amazon).

However, you will need to ensure that Packaging for your item is as per Amazon requirements, and the FNSKU with Barcode is on the outermost packaging.

user profile
Seller_gNvO1ymZ2fCBZ

Yes you Can, I did this.

Good luck

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_TwmBECt7YEi8k

FNSKU or SKU Using in Packaging design Instead of Putting Each Sticker on Each bags or Box

HI every one

i have my own brand and my own Packaging Design, my issue is CAN I ADD AMAZON FNSKU Label IN my Design Packaging to Avoid Extra Fee and Extra work. If the FNSKU is the part of my Design so is it a Good way OR i should to put Stickers on Each 10000 Bags.

Let Suppose i design a packaging for my branded Product and i add FNSKU in on back of my Packaging so it will be the part of my Packaging Design .so it will easy for manufacture just printing my packaging and FNSKU will already print with my Design.

Please Answer Any One

Regards

kamran

7 replies
user profile

by Seller_TwmBECt7YEi8k

HI every one

Please Answer Any One

Regards

kamran

7 replies
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

It sounds like a great idea. You will also need to use the Barcode along with FNSKU (you can print the sample from Amazon).

However, you will need to ensure that Packaging for your item is as per Amazon requirements, and the FNSKU with Barcode is on the outermost packaging.

user profile
Seller_gNvO1ymZ2fCBZ

Yes you Can, I did this.

Good luck

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

user profile
Seller_IOkoD5v9ONkXa

user profile
Seller_gNvO1ymZ2fCBZ

Yes you Can, I did this.

Good luck

user profile
Seller_gNvO1ymZ2fCBZ

Yes you Can, I did this.

Good luck