This article applies to selling in: United Arab Emirates
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all laws and regulations, including those relating to age restrictions.
- Condoms in sealed retail packaging (Please note, bulk purchase condoms re-packaged in poly-bags / jiffy envelopes / boxes are not permitted)
- Lubricants (including sexual delaying / desensitizing / intensifying / tightening creams and gels)
- Massage oils and creams
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Materials containing nudity without pornographic character
- Adult-themed party, card or board games
- Sex toys
- Sexual health enhancers, including dietary supplements, drugs and devices
- Soiled undergarments
- Child or juvenile pornography
Note: Sellers who list prohibited items or content can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Telecommunications Regulatory Authority – https://www.tra.gov.ae/en/services-and-activities/internet-guidelines/details.aspx#pages-67183
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).